- We provide legal advice for older and vulnerable people ensuring that their basic rights and wishes are recorded and followed through.
- We have significant experience and expertise in providing advice in the areas of Enduring Powers of Attorney (EPA) and Wardship, completing the necessary paperwork and moving the applications before the court.
- We have also advised public bodies and successfully brought emergency applications before the court in the context of elder abuse cases.
- We represent hospitals with advice in respect of vulnerable adults and regularly bring applications before the High Court seeking emergency treatment and/or detention orders.
- We can accommodate visits at home or in nursing homes in order to ensure convenience for our clients and to remove any unnecessary stresses with the process.
© Copyright Natasha McKenna Solicitors. All rights reserved.