Natasha McKenna, Principal
- Natasha qualified as a solicitor in 2002 and prior to founding Natasha McKenna Solicitors, was a Partner in Mason Hayes & Curran Solicitors.
- Natasha initially practiced in the area of Property Law representing private clients, landlords and developers and worked in this area in both the offices of Mason Hayes & Curran and ByrneWallace Solicitors.
- Natasha moved to the area of Administrative Law in 2008 advising and representing public bodies, charities and hospitals.
- Since establishing Natasha McKenna Solicitors in 2018, Natasha has focussed her experience on four areas of law - conveyancing, childcare, wardship/ EPAs and probate.
- Natasha has significant expertise in the areas of child care, mental health, elder law and wardship and is proficient in her advocacy skills in the District, Circuit and High Courts.
- Natasha currently tutors in the Law Society of Ireland in the area of Child Law and has both tutored in the Law Society of Ireland in the area of Property Law and lectured in the Law Module of Trinity School of Social Work and Policy undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Tel +353 86 0218132 email firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright Natasha McKenna Solicitors. All rights reserved.